////

E.L.F. Cosmetics Spree #1 CLOSED

E.L.F. Cosmetics Spree #1 has CLOSED!



Cappings: 30/30 USD
  1. Jewel (5 items) - paid
  2. Serene (3 items) - paid
  3. Sarah (6 items) - paid
  4. Theresa (14 items) - paid

 Total days it took: 33 days!
E.L.F. Cosmetics spree #1 closing on 24 Oct.
24 Oct: Sent orders to E.L.F. Cosmetics via CGW
25 Oct: Received confirmation that they have place the orders for E.L.F. and the estimated date the order would reach them is on 5th Nov. (FYI: The parcel would usually take longer than the estimated date depending on how fast E.L.F. sends the parcel out)
12 Nov: I am having problems with the invoice and I am checking the items with CGW, please give me a couple of days to solve this. Thank you. 
19 Nov: Sorry for the delay, I've managed to cleared up the problems. The items are in the process of getting ready to be shipped out. I might be able to get the items next week if all goes well. 
25 Nov: The parcel is being processed at DHL Location Hong Kong and it would sent to Singapore's DHL facility soon! :D
26 Nov: I just received the package and will sort everything and mail them by tomorrow. I will also send an email notification to all(: 
27 Nov: Mailed out all those who have opted postage as their collection method today :D







Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment