////

Introduction (:

Hello babes!  In today’s post, I will be explaining what this page will be for. :D

This is mainly a beauty sharing page. As the name suggests, it is a platform to share my experience or beauty tips. I will at times source these beauty tips via online if I stumble across any interesting facts! You can share with us your own beauty tips too! Everyone is welcomed to contribute (: 

On this site, every once in awhile I will update this page to include either my experience/ my view with a certain type of skin care or makeup product or to just some beauty care tips I found online and would like to share with all of you(: Hopefully this will come in handy to whoever who is just starting out in makeup or are on the fence on a certain product and is unsure if the product is suitable for their skin type.

I am also planning to create a list of makeup/cosmetics dupes. I am mainly sourcing this via online so I am unsure of how reliable they will be so I will be selective in making the lists. It would be great if any one of you could email me regarding your own experience with any makeup dupes too! 

I am no expert in both areas but I thought that combining some tips together on one website would be useful (:

Feel free to email me if you would like to share your experience, be it good or bad, with certain skin care/makeup products! This page is to mainly act as a sharing page for all of you (: 

For now I will end this post, please look forward to more posts in the future (:

Isabel from ARDOUR Spree(:

Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment