////

Headphones Spree#1 CLOSED.

Headphones Spree #1 CLOSED!



Cappings: [5/5]


  1. Sarah (3 headphones) - paid
  2. Evelynn (1 headphone) - unpaid
  3. Michelle (2 heaphones) - paid


Headphones Spree #1 closed on 12 March.
Will be sending in orders today.
12 March: Sending in orders now. Orders sent to merchant.
15 March: Payment made.
08 April: After emailing the suppliers twice, they have informed me that the items have arrived in 2 batches and there were some OOS items and that the were still sorting out the items.
06 May: There are 2 OOS items and I have notified affected spree-ers. Refunds will be made after the supplier refunds me (: I'm sorry for the long wait.
26 May: After sending the orders slightly more than 2 months ago, the headphones have finally arrived!
I am terribly sorry for the long wait with the lack of updates. I tried to get as much update on the status from the supplier but it seems they are constantly busy, sometimes overlooking my emails to enquire about the status of the order. Nevertheless, lesson learnt and I will have your headphones mailed out tomorrow!
Thank you dear customers for being so understanding and patient with me for this spree(:




Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment