////

Importance of Sunscreen!

Hi babes! I am happy to bring you Beauty Post 02 (:

If you have read my previous post, you would recall me mentioning that I use ZA True White Day Protector with SPF 26 as a moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup base! A great 3 in 1 product! Lookout for it if you are at any Watsons store (:

To side track a little, if you purchase the Za True White Day Protector with SPF 26, do take note that it has a slightly white finish. So my advice is to make sure you don't squeeze out too much product from the tube(: Or you can try applying the excess on your neck if you don't want to waste it. 

If you live in Asia, you would know how hot the weather can get! (Plus the high humidity in Singapore, it's a killer) I chanced upon Cozycot's post on "Protect your skin from skin cancer", the link of the article is below this post.

The article got me thinking and I am tempted to ensure I wear sunscreen not only for my face but for the rest of body as well! My skin tone is on the rather fair side and I would like to stay that way (: But it is kind of a hassle to do so, what do you guys think?

You can read more about Cozycot's post on "Protect your skin from cancer" here.

I would most likely link more posts from Cozycot since they have many beauty posts that I want to share with all of you!
By the way, what makeup/beauty blogs or sites do you usually visit? Feel free to share!

Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment