////

Cosmetic Brushes

Today's beauty post would be on cosmetic BRUSHES!

To be very honest, I was only into purchasing and using brushes in the middle of last year (2010).  My sudden interest in brushes started soon after I was watching a couple of makeup tutorials online via youtube. I couldn't blend out my eyeshadow using a eyeshadow sponge applicator now could I? (:

My recommendation for affordable cosmetic brushes would be from e.l.f.! Most of my brushes are from e.l.f. and I find that for a USD1/USD3 product it's worth every dollar.
And if you are willing to splurge, try The Body Shop brushes or even Bobbi Brown/MAC (I heard raves over these 2 high end brand brushes).


These are the brushes I own ((:



Please do remember before purchasing any cosmetic/beauty product to do some research online to check if they are worth spending you money on!


Happy shopping babes!
Next Beauty Post would be on washing your makeup brushes! (:
Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment