////

Coastal Scents Spree #1 CLOSED.

Coastal Scents Spree #1 OPEN! CLOSED


Cappings: 178.72/150 USD
  1. Theresa (18.95 USD) - paid
  2. Linn (44.90 USD) -paid
  3. Atikah (23.90 USD) - paid
  4. Sian (7.95 USD) - paid
  5. Jean (36.95 USD) - paid
  6. Linn (46.07 USD) - paid


Coastal Scents Spree #1 closed on 26 March 2011.
Orders will be sent tomorrow. Will be ordering direct from merchant due to problems with CGW and will be opting for FedEx for insurance.
27 March: Orders placed.
29 March: Track the shipment here: FedEx So far only 1 item went OOS ( Small Pencil Crease Black/Silver) and it would be used to offset Linn's 2nd round of payment. (:
I forgot to include this info: Shipping via FedEx = USD 73.99 [this amount after converting into SGD will be divided into units based on weight (:]
04 April: I was out on 1st April so I arranged for a re-delivery today which was suppose to come before 6pm today. I just called their customer service and I was informed that they came down half and hour ago??!! 
It would seem the person may have went to the wrong unit/location because I did not get a slip with attempted delivery details. I am worried about the status and condition of the package and I have again arranged the package to be sent to me between 3-6pm. 
05 April: I am pleased to inform you that I have the package with me (: I'm going to have it tally with the invoice and send emails at around 8pm. I'm going to pack everything and head down to the post office to calculate the postage tomorrow and email you guys again regarding the 2nd payment (:
06 April: Email regarding 2nd payment sent.
08 April: Heading out to the post office! Posted out all except Atikah's :D All items posted.


  • Minimum order of USD 150 required for this spree to close. (Higher capping for affordable shipping.)
  • Items are 100% authentic.
  • Items will take around 1 month to arrive.
  • Items which are out of stock would be fully refunded. Or you may opt place for the same orders again for the next spree batch.
  • Shipping fees & Postage Fees (including normal postage) will be calculated in the 2nd round of payment, emails regarding the 2nd payment will be sent via email after the items reach Singapore.
  • Direct from Merchant. I may opt for CGW if the shipping fees are lower.








Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment