////

Product Review on Garnier - Skin Naturals Light Moisturizing Cream SPF 15.

Reviewing Garnier - Skin Naturals Light Moisturizing Cream SPF 15

Before I start on how good/bad the product is, do note that I have combination skin. My T-zone usually gets slightly oily after about 5 hours or so.


Okay, let dive into the product then! (:


One of the few products I regret purchasing.
What this product is for:
A whitening & protect moisturizing cream. Anti-dark spots & dullness with Herbal Extract + Pure Lemon Essence.


Here are the 3 main ingredients listed:
  1. Pure Lemon Essence
  2. Herbal Extract
  3. UVA/UVB Filters
Listed on the back of the jar:
Contains a unique combination of actives to fight dullness and brown spots. In just 28 days, spots are less apparent and skin tone is evenly fairer. Skin's natural glow is revealed.

Likes and dislikes of this product:
+ Love the smell (Fruity smelling products always gets a thumbs up from me :X)
+ Does lighten your complexion after application


- Somehow the moisturizer just sits on my skin and causes my skin to be very very oily & shiny ): I can't really explain it in words but you can feel that the moisturizer is on your face, it doesn't get absorbed like my TBS/Neutrogena moisturizers.
- The lightning of complexion only lasts while the moisturizer is on your face, once you wash it off it's back to square 1.
- After awhile if you happen to rub your face, there would be some white residue either on your face or hands! ):
- No noticeable whitening of spots or overall complexion even after using 1 jar. (Since Singapore is almost constantly sunny, this might be the reason why I don't see any visible difference.)


Ultimately, I'm not going to repurchase this product. To date, I still have quite a fair amount to finish and nowadays I don't use this cream for my face anymore. I usually use it for my body like elbows/neck just to finish the product.


My advise is that you don't purchase this product if you have oily/combination skin but if you are keen on trying this product out, please do sample it (if they have a tester) before purchasing. Or you also may grab 1 travel size of Garnier Whiten & Protect Moisturizing Cream SPF 15 from The Sample Store. It's better to try a trial/sample sized product before committing yourself into purchasing the retailed sized version.


Truth to be told after I'm not going to purchase anymore Garnier products as I purchased and tried (over the years) Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam, Garnier Light Milky Lightening Dew, Garnier Light Brightening Scrub Wash, Garnier Light SOS Spot Corrector, Garnier Light Lightening Peel-Off Mask, Garnier Pure SOS pen as well as Garnier Pure Pore Tightening Astringent all of them didn't exactly work for me. Pretty sad actually, but I guess all the more reason to try other brands! (:

I also reviewed this product on makeupalley last year under username ardourshan you can read the review I wrote here: Garnier - Skin Naturals Light Moisturizing Cream SPF 15 on makeupalley.

Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment