////

The CVS Pharmacy Spree #1 CLOSED.

The CVS Pharmacy Spree #1 is open! CLOSED


Cappings: 88.46/50 USD 
  1. Theresa (1 items) - paid
  2. Erin (2 items) - paid
  3. Aidah (1 item) - paid 
  4. Atikah (2 items) - paid
  5. Elvira (4 items) - paid 
  6. Rui Chin (4 items) - paid
 
CVS Spree #1, closed on 17 March. Will be sending in orders today.
17 March: Sending in orders now. Sent orders to CVS Pharmacy via CGW.
21 March: Received confirmation that they have place the orders for with CVS.
25 March: There seems to be a problem with the transaction and they have canceled the order awhile back without informing me. I'll try to get the details and place the orders again asap. It seems that now I cannot order more than 8 items per merchant. I will try to confirm the details again tomorrow to see if I can get a confirmation from another person regarding this information. I will order again once they refund me, I'm sorry for the delays once again.
28 March: Just confirmed that I can only order 5 items at a time from CVS.com. I am looking to switch to another service similar to CGW.
03 April: I'm going to forward this spree order to VPost! Hopefully the order would go through smoothly. Will update here again soon!
05 April: Forwarded and made payment to vPost (:
09 April: vPost managed to order the items for me a couple of days ago (: The items will reach their personnel on Wednesday 13 April, US timing (check widget)
14 April: vPost has confirmed that the shipment is with them (: I've already made payment so I'm awaiting a tracking number to track the parcel (:
15 April: Track the shipment under "Where's My Shipment" here: https://www.vpost.com.sg/vpost/index1.jsp
Shipment no: VS113304683US
19 April: vPost parcel has reached me :D I'm going to tally the items with the invoice and I'll send the emails to CVS spree-ers by tonight. I would most likely go to the post office tomorrow to post the items. (:
UPDATE: Emails sent, do check your emails babes :3
20 April: Heading to the Post Office :D Just came back will be emailing spree-ers their tracking numbers for those who have opted registered postage.
No pictures.

Isabel | ARDOUR Spree

0 Comments

Add Comment

    Post a Comment